Link - http://www.spellingcity.com/Log-yourself-in.html
User Name: Your 9-number
Vocabulary - Greek and Latin Roots
ped = foot
1. biped (n) - a creature with two feet
2. centipede (n) - a creature with 100 feet
3. inpediment (n) - something that stands in one's way; an obstacle
4. millipede (n) - a creature with 1,000 feet
5. pedal (n) - a lever that is moved with one's foot
6. peddler (n) - a person who goes from door to door on foot trying to sell a product.
7. pedestrian (n) - a person who walks across the street on foot
8. pedicure (n) - a foot treatment that could include soaking the feet and polishing the toenails.
9. quadruped (n) - a four-footed creature.
10. tripod (n) - a three-footed stand often used to balance a camera.