3D Printing Links
More 3-D Printer Links
step-by-step Email Instruction
1. When you are done click on the box in the top right that says Export.
2. Download your design as an .STL file
3. Now click on the Apps link at the top of your browser window and click the Gmail icon.
4. When you are in your email click Compose.
5. in the To area type in my email. firstname.lastname@example.org
6. In the subject are type in your name and the word 3D print
7. Then you need to attach your design to your email. To do this click on the paper clip icon in the email, then scroll down and find your design, click open to attach it to the email.
8. Finally click the send button on your email. If you did it correctly I will receive your email and if it will work I will print it for you.